Outstanding CSR of the Year ®
2015 Outstanding CSR of the Year National Winner
Erin Nicole Woodard, CIC, CRM, CISR, ACSR
William Gammon Insurance,
a Higginbotham Company
The Outstanding CSR of the Year ® Award is one of the greatest professional honors a customer service representative can receive. It confers recognition of the highest order - an acknowledgement of the recipient's dedication and ability, commitment, and outstanding achievement.
The award is open to everyone, regardless of affiliation or designation. The only requirement? That the candidate be an insurance CSR or have primary duties in the customer service arena. As a CSR, you can even nominate yourself.
Nominating someone is easy. And, if you nominate the national winner, you receive a $1,000 prize! All we need is a name, address, and phone number.
Once nominated, a candidate fills out a form, submits a letter of recommendation from a business reference, and writes a two-page essay on a topic to be determined by The National Alliance. (Please refer to the entry form for the current topic.)
Rewards for the winners...
Awards are given at three levels.
Each state winner receives:
- A framed Certificate of Achievement
- Recognition in professional publications
- Automatic advancement to the national award competition, where four national finalists and one national winner will be chosen
Each of the four national finalists receives:
- A $500 cash award
- A gold and garnet pin
- Inclusion in the national recognition campaign
And, the national winner receives:
- $2,000 in cash
- $1,000 for the nominator
- A gold and diamond lapel pin
- His or her name inscribed on a sculpture permanently displayed at The National Alliance headquarters in Austin, Texas
- A scholarship that his or her agency can use for any National Alliance program
- Plus, the national winner serves on the blue-ribbon judging panel for the following year's competition
Nominate that exceptional CSR today!