For your latest recruits just getting their license or preparing for a designation program, the Introductory Series of insurance courses from The National Alliance may well fill an important need.
A fast start for a career in the insurance industry means understanding some basic concepts. These newest courses allow participants to set their own pace with online access 24/7. With 60 days to complete the curriculum, quizzes, and exercises, these courses always fit busy personal schedules. Priced at $30 per course, the value to the organization is much higher. By learning insurance concepts immediately, new hires can begin contributing to the bottom line much faster.
Here are the current online course options:
Introduction to Property & Casualty Insurance
Commercial Line Topics:
- Introduction to Commercial Property Insurance
- Introduction to Commercial Casualty Insurance
- Introduction to Commercial Miscellaneous Exposures and Coverages
Personal Lines Topics:
- Introduction to Personal Auto Insurance
- Introduction to Personal Residential Property
- Introduction to Life and Health Insurance
- Introduction to Employee Benefits - An Overview
- Introduction to Employee Benefits – Retirement Plans
- Introduction to Employee Benefits – Health Care
A course mentor is available to participants by email for questions. While these courses do not offer state CE credit nor serve as an update option for designation programs, they deliver a great advantage in concept knowledge to those entering their insurance careers.
For any questions or additional information, contact Katie O’Malley, CIC, CISR, or Beverly Messer, CIC, CRM, CISR, at 800-633-2165.
Add a comment
The National Alliance for Insurance
Education & Research
3630 North Hills Drive
Austin, Texas 78731
P.O. Box 27027
Austin, Texas 78755-2027