- ABOUT US
- Certified Insurance Counselors (CIC)
- Certified Risk Managers (CRM)
- Certified Personal Risk Manager (CPRM)
- Certified Insurance Service Representatives (CISR)
- CISR Commercial Casualty I - CGL, Additional Insureds
- CISR Commercial Casualty II - BAP, WC, Excess Liability
- CISR Insuring Commercial Property
- CISR Insuring Personal Residential Property
- CISR Insuring Personal Auto Exposures
- CISR Personal Lines - Miscellaneous
- CISR Life & Health Essentials
- CISR Elements of Risk Management
- CISR Agency Operations
- Certified School Risk Managers (CSRM)
- Producer School
- James K. Ruble Seminars Main
- Food & Beverage Seminar
- Cyber Risk Seminar
- MEGA Seminars
- Advanced Risk Management
- Agency Management Practices
- Executive Risk
- Financial Institutions
- Graduate Seminars
- Healthcare Providers
- Large Commercial
- Legal Concepts
- Managing People
- Small to Middle Market
- Truckers II (Annual MCIEF Conference)
- Dynamics Series
- University Programs
- William T. Hold Seminars - Classroom
- Dynamics of Service
- Other Programs
- Online Courses
- In-House Courses
- Classroom Courses
- SCHEDULE OR REGISTER
- RESEARCH ACADEMY
- CE CREDIT
- CAREERS FOR LIFE
The National Alliance Webinars: A Monthly Webinar Series
The National Alliance conducts monthly webinars that are hosted by qualified National Faculty Members. The webinars are approximately an hour long and are live, so each speaker will be available to answer questions that you may have during or after the webinar. We invite you to explore current topics of interest in insurance and risk management.
Ordinance or Law: The “New” E&O Frontier
July 7, 2015, 12:30 PM CDT
Speaker: John M. Dismukes, Jr., CIC, CPCU, AAI, AIS
The enforcement of an ordinance or law is rapidly becoming the leading cause of E&O claims against agents and companies.
Virtually EVERY property owner faces this exposure, and the vast majority of them are not properly protected by their insurance.
This class will explore:
- The properties exposed
- The three exposures
- The methods to control the exposure
- The common insurance solutions
Rental Cars – What You Need to Know
August 11, 2015, 12:30 PM CDT
Speaker: Jerry L. Kennedy, CIC
How well are your clients covered when they rent cars? What contractual obligations do they incur when they rent a vehicle? How broad is the coverage? Get the answers to these and many other troubling rental car coverage questions like:
- Are my clients covered when they rent a car for work?
- Do personal auto policies cover renting moving vans and trucks?
- Should I recommend my clients buy the additional coverage from the rental car company?
- Do credit cards really cover rental car accidents?
- What is this “diminished value” loss that rental car companies are claiming and is it covered?