A Community of Over 60,000 Uncommon Insurance & Risk Management Professionals
The National Alliance provides lifelong learning opportunities that empower insurance and risk management professionals to achieve their career goals. Dues-paying members are part of an exclusive community funding imaginative and innovative educational content and programs.
YOUR Membership Makes a Difference
RESEARCH ACADEMY CONTENT
Your membership dues help create new and valuable content such as our new Resources eNewsletter, new website features, podcasts and webinars.
A portion of your membership dues fund our University Associate Program. By supporting insurance curriculum and internship programs, you also help develop future insurance professionals.
SPECIALTY COURSE SAVINGS
FUNDING THE FUTURE
Membership dues fund initiatives such as the CISR High School Program. This program introduces young people to the insurance and risk management industry. Your dues contributed over $200,000 to the development of the CISR High School Program in 2019-2020.
Pay Membership Dues
MEMBERS enjoy these exclusive benefits
Dues-paying members can participate in James K. Ruble Seminars. This includes Ruble Graduate Seminars and the customizable Online Ruble MEGA Seminar. Members also receive a $200 savings on PROFocus courses. These specialty courses are designed to build your industry-specific business and increase your income. PROFocus courses cover niche topics such as Contractors, Insuring Healthcare Providers, Truckers, and Cyber Risks.
Dues-paid designees can now download at no charge the digital editions of our best-selling publications. Ebooks are conveniently accessed through your National Alliance PROfile.
- A Tedious Brief History of Insurance
- Critical Factors Impacting A relationship, express or implied, wherein one party (principal) delegates authority to another person (agent or proxy) to undertake certain activities for the principal. The agent’s limit of authority and discretionary power depends upon the agreement between the parties. https://youtu.be/s_hHkK95lbA… More Value
- Growth Performance Standards
- Life & Benefits Essentials
- Property & Casualty Insurance Essentials
- Producer Profile
- Pulse of Customer Service
- Process of managing uncertainty of exposures that affect an organization’s assets and financial statements using five steps: identification, analysis, control, financing and administration…. More Essentials
Your membership supports a singularly unique relationship with Florida State University ranked as one of the top five Process of managing uncertainty of exposures that affect an organization’s assets and financial statements using five steps: identification, analysis, control, financing and administration…. More and Insurance Programs of all universities in the United States. This relationship allows us to work with graduate and undergraduate students on all levels as well as develop close ties with 29 other universities. In this way students obtain a better understanding and appreciation of you and the industry. This affiliation brings you the opportunity to hire and train some of the brightest students at the collegiate level.
The National Alliance is the only national education program providing scholarships to students at every level. These scholarships extend from high school to MBA programs at major universities. More than $325,000 have been granted to students who have made a commitment to learning more about our industry.
- Gray Areas of A relationship, express or implied, wherein one party (principal) delegates authority to another person (agent or proxy) to undertake certain activities for the principal. The agent’s limit of authority and discretionary power depends upon the agreement between the parties. https://youtu.be/s_hHkK95lbA… More Errors or Omissions
- Ensuring You Are Insuring the HO Property A situation, practice or condition that may lead to an adverse financial consequence; an activity or resource; people and assets… More Correctly!
- Becoming a Cyber Consultant
- Assumption or limiting exposures of certain liabilities relating to another party. See non-insurance risk transfer…. More and Additional Person(s) protected under an insurance contract. Status: The Inmates are Running the Asylum
- Embracing Liability resulting from a director or officer of an organization committing a negligent act or omission, misstatement or misleading statement. NEW BOOK RELEASE: EXECUTIVE LIABILITY INSURANCE: EVOLVING TIMES, EVOLVING EXPOSURES, EVOLVING INSURANCE -6TH EDITION by Richard Clarke, CIC… More Insurance and Understanding Claims Potential
CIC Select provides access to over two hundred insurers for dues paying CICs. MarketScout and its insurer partners appreciate the dedication and professionalism of CICs. In recognition of the superior accounts submitted, CIC Select increases commissions by 20% on new non admitted policies. Commission increases for admitted business will vary based upon the insurer providing coverage.
CICs who place business through CIC Select will also participate in profit commissions paid by applicable insurers. Increased volume in CIC Select will benefit all CICs.
*This benefit applies only to dues-paying CICs.
Frequently Asked Questions