Your CISR designation signifies your ongoing commitment to professionalism—bringing you well-deserved recognition. You earned the CISR designation by successfully completing five of the nine CISR courses. What’s next for your career and educational learning path? CISR Elite takes you to the next level!
Choose to attend the four remaining CISR courses and pass the corresponding exams, and you will earn not only an advanced credential, the CISR Elite status, but also:
- a broader base of knowledge,
- a more comprehensive skill set, and
- recognition for your initiative!
You also can satisfy your CISR designation update requirement—while working toward the CISR Elite distinction—two accomplishments with one course attendance!
CISR helps build your career by offering the flexibility of nine courses covering many different areas in the fields of insurance, risk management, and benefits. CISR courses make you more valuable to your employer, to the carriers you represent, and above all, your clients.
CISR Course Options
Commercial Casualty I
Commercial Casualty II
Elements of Risk Management
Life & Health Essentials
Insuring Commercial Property
Insuring Personal Auto Exposures
Insuring Personal Residential Property
- One-day courses packed with powerful skill and career-advancing instruction, followed by an optional 1-hour exam—passing the exam is required to earn the designation
- Choose from nine CISR course offerings to fit your professional needs, conducted in hundreds of locations in major cities throughout the U.S. and internationally
- Get concrete, current examples and case studies presented by top-notch faculty to help you apply what you learn
- In-house classes at your place of business can be arranged—contact Business Development at 800-633-2165 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Courses are accessible by computer, tablet, or cell phone—24/7 with a 60-day period to complete (currently, the notebooks and other documents are not optimized to read on your phone)
- Enjoy the easy-to-use learning environment—navigate freely
- You’re in charge—the courses are self-directed! Stop and start your sessions anytime—your place will be saved
- You’ll find helpful interactive Knowledge Check exercises with great feedback
- There are self-quizzes to check comprehension—passing is required
- Complete the 1-hour proctored final exam to earn designation credit
Earning the CISR Elite Status
There are many options to meet your CISR update requirement; there is just one way to become a CISR Elite. To gain the status of CISR Elite, the remaining four CISR courses must be attended and passed within three years. You already keep your education up-to-date by meeting your annual update requirement. Why not earn a new distinction in the process?
Earn Prestigious Distinction Consecutively
CISR Elite is the most advanced status for CSRs, account managers, executives, and other insurance professionals. You will want to pursue this special accomplishment. Being a CISR Elite means you are driven by excellence and understand the benefits that knowledge can bring.
Keeping Your Designation
After achieving the CISR designation, exams to maintain your designation and your annual update are optional. Click here to see if you need to take and pass the final exam(s) to receive state CE credit where available. These are the CISR annual update options—
Satisfies your annual update—up to two years
- Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC) course
- Certified Risk Manager (CRM) course
- Certified Personal Risk Manager (CPRM) course
- Dynamics Series—Classroom Sales Training (dues required)
- Ruble/ProFocus (dues required)
- Entrepreneurial Insurance Symposium (dues required)
Satisfies your annual update—two 4-hr courses; no dues required
- William T. Hold Seminars—Self-Paced Online (4-hour)
- Ethics—Self-Paced Online (4-hour)
- Insuring Flood Exposures—Self-Paced Online (4-hour)
Satisfies your annual update—one 7-hr course, classroom or online; no dues required
- William T. Hold Seminars—Classroom (7-hour)
- Dynamics of Service—Classroom (7-hour)
- Certified School Risk Manager (CSRM) course
- Certified Insurance Service Representative (CISR) course