The National Alliance.
ProgramsCIC Personal Lines CIC Commercial Casualty CIC Commercial Property CIC Life & Health CIC Agency Management CIC Commercial Multiline Institute CIC Insurance Company Operations Institute
Personal Lines (PL) Institute
In order to provide Personal Lines clients with the advice and protection they need, an understanding of the essential coverages provided by Homeowners, Personal Auto, and Personal Umbrella/Excess policies is necessary. As state-specific changes are included for the state in which the Institute is conducted, you will understand how state-specific changes revise coverage for your Personal Lines client.
Mandatory Topics Covered:
- Personal Residential Coverages*
- Personal Automobile Coverages*
- Personal Umbrella/Excess Coverages*
- Watercraft Coverages
- Rental Car Coverage
- Home-based Business
- Personal Lines Risk Management & Case Study
- Farm and Ranch Coverages
- Mobile Home Coverages
- No Fault (PIP)
- Complete an in-depth study of the ISO 2011 Homeowner Policy with emphasis on the HO3 Form.
- Better understand the application of coverages of the 2005 ISO Personal Auto Policy.
- Obtain an overview of personal umbrella/excess liability coverages including underlying limits and self-insured retention.
* Mandatory topics are part of every institute. Optional subjects will vary.