The National Alliance.
ProgramsCIC Personal Lines CIC Commercial Casualty CIC Commercial Property CIC Life & Health CIC Agency Management CIC Commercial Multiline Institute
In order to maximize coverage and protect your increasingly complex commercial property accounts, it is important to have an understanding of Commercial Property essentials such as coverages and endorsements. However, equally important is a familiarity with additional coverages such as Time Element (Business Income), Inland Marine forms, and more.
At this institute you will learn to help provide your customers with the advice and protection they need.
- Commercial Property Coverages and Endorsements*
- Commercial Property Causes of Loss Forms and Endorsements*
- Time Element Coverages*
- Commercial Inland Marine Coverages*
- Businessowners Policies
- Equipment Breakdown
- EDP Coverages
- Flood Coverages
- Commercial Crime
- Commercial Property Case Study
- Learn the different valuation methods, the application of coinsurance, and the various methods used to insure fluctuating property values.
- Examine the major elements of the Building and Personal Property Coverage Form and how to use Commercial Property Endorsements.
- Compare coverages, exclusions, and limitations of the various Causes of Loss Forms primarily focusing on the Special (CP 10 30) and how it is combined with the Building and Personal Property Coverage Form to provide coverage under a Commercial Property Policy.
- Identify the significant Business Income and Extra Expense exposures many businesses face and describe several methods of providing the appropriate insurance protection.
- Examine coverage issues related to several major Commercial Inland Marine lines of business, including Contractors Equipment, Builders Risk, Installation Floaters, and Transportation Insurance policies.
*Mandatory topics are part of every institute.