The National Alliance.
ProgramsCIC Personal Lines CIC Commercial Casualty CIC Commercial Property CIC Life & Health CIC Agency Management CIC Commercial Multiline Institute CIC Insurance Company Operations Institute
Once you attain the CIC or CRM designation and experience the recognition, prestige, and career fulfillment that come with it, you must attend at least one of the following programs annually:
- A CIC Institute
- A Certified Risk Managers (CRM) Course (Classroom or Online)
- A Certified Personal Risk Manager (CPRM) Course
- A James K. Ruble Seminar*
- A Dynamics of Selling Program**
- A Dynamics of Sales Management Program**
- A Dynamics of Employee Benefits**
- A Dynamics of Company/Agency Relationships Program (company personnel only)**
- Entrepreneurial Insurance Symposium**
(NOTE: no exams are required to earn update credit.)
*You must be a dues-paid member of the Society to register.
**You must be a dues-paying member of the Society to receive your annual update credit.