The National Alliance.
ProgramsCISR Commercial Casualty I - CGL, Additional Insureds CISR Commercial Casualty II - BAP, WC, Excess Liability CISR Insuring Commercial Property CISR Insuring Personal Residential Property CISR Insuring Personal Auto Exposures CISR Personal Lines - Miscellaneous CISR Life & Health Essentials CISR Elements of Risk Management CISR Agency Operations
After taking this course, you will be able to assist your clients in identifying their exposures and more effectively advise them in the processes of analyzing, obtaining, and modifying their personal automobile policies.
- Introduction to the Personal Auto Policy
- Personal Auto Policy Definitions and Liability Coverage
- Medical Payments/Personal Injury Protection
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists Coverage
- Coverage for Damage to Your Auto
- Coverage for a Rented Vehicle
State CE credit is approved in all states. To determine specific credits for your state go to the CE Guide