The National Alliance.
ProgramsCISR Online CISR Commercial Casualty I - CGL, Additional Insureds CISR Commercial Casualty II - BAP, WC, Excess Liability CISR Insuring Commercial Property CISR Insuring Personal Residential Property CISR Insuring Personal Auto Exposures CISR Personal Lines - Miscellaneous CISR Life & Health Essentials CISR Elements of Risk Management CISR Agency Operations
Once you attain the CISR designation and experience the career fulfillment that comes along with it, you will want to make sure your knowledge and expertise stay up to date. A commitment to annual continuing education makes that possible.
To maintain the CISR designation, you are required to complete one of the following skills-enriching courses every year.
- William T. Hold Seminar
Combine two of the 4-hour online courses below:
- Additional Insureds & Certificates of Insurance
- Business Auto Policy
- Commercial General Liability
- Directors & Officers Liability Insurance (coming soon)
- Disability Income & Long Term Care Insurance
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance
- Employment Practices Liability - A Producer's Perspective (coming soon)
- Health Insurance
- Homeowners Property Endorsements
- Insuring "Toys"
- Life Insurance
- Liquor Liability
- Preparing for CIC Homeowners
- Preparing for CIC Personal Auto
- Professional Liability Concepts
- Spoilage, Utilities, and Ordinance or Law
- Workers Compensation
- Dynamics of Service
- Dynamics Series*+
- Certified Insurance Counselors (CIC) Institute+
- Certified Insurance Service Representative (CISR) Course: Classroom or Online
- Certified Risk Managers (CRM) Course: Classroom+ or Online+
- Certified School Risk Managers (CSRM) Course: Classroom or Online
- School Certificate Course: Workers Compensation
* You must be a dues-paid member of the Society to receive update credit.
+ Satisfies up to 2 years of CISR update credit.