The National Alliance.
ProgramsPersonal Client Risk Management Understanding Coverage Differences: The Affluent and High Net Worth Client Evaluating and Protecting the Lifestyle Practical Application of Personal Risk Management Winning the Business: The Art of Presentation - Present or Perish
A special option is available for individuals working to earn their CIC designation. With the "CPRM for CIC" option, a student may take one CPRM course in place of one CIC institute. Therefore, a CIC candidate may earn the CIC designation by completing any four CIC institutes plus one CPRM course.
Both the CPRM and CIC designations can be earned by completing nine programs-any four of the CIC institutes and all five CPRM courses.
You may substitute one of these courses:
- Personal Client Risk Management
- Understanding Coverage Differences: The Affluent and High Net Worth Client
- Evaluating and Protecting the Lifestyle
- Practical Application of Personal Risk Management
- Winning the Business: The Art of Presentation – Present or Perish
For one of these institutes:
- Personal Lines
- Commercial Casualty
- Commercial Property
- Agency Management
- Life & Health
- Commercial Multiline
Insurance Company Operations (coming in 2017)