The National Alliance.
ProgramsPersonal Client Risk Management Understanding Coverage Differences: The Affluent and High Net Worth Client Evaluating and Protecting the Lifestyle Practical Application of Personal Risk Management Winning the Business: The Art of Presentation - Present or Perish
This course will help you to understand the complexities of serving high net worth clients. Develop a first-class Personal Lines Risk Management Division within an agency and feel confident with the added value knowledge provides for complex personal lines accounts.
- Managing Your Book of Business; Commitment and Confidentiality
- Mitigation and Managing the Claim Process
- Development of a PL Risk Management Division
- Admitted vs. Non Admitted (Standard vs. Surplus Lines)
- Panel Discussion – Markets; Dealing with the Client