The National Alliance.
ProgramsPersonal Client Risk Management Understanding Coverage Differences: The Affluent and High Net Worth Client Evaluating and Protecting the Lifestyle Practical Application of Personal Risk Management Winning the Business: The Art of Presentation - Present or Perish
An evaluation of the primary personal lines policies available for insuring the complex, affluent personal lines client. You will learn to thoroughly evaluate the primary policies and coverages available to address these unique exposures.
- Property (Home/Auto/Floaters/etc.)
- Course of Construction; Appraisals, Valuation (Pre And Post Claim)
- Catastrophe Coverage; Primary and Excess Flood; Earthquake
- Primary Liability (Personal/Auto/Activities/etc.)
- Umbrella/Excess Liability
- Total Account Features/Benefits