The National Alliance.
ProgramsCRM Principles of Risk Management CRM Analysis of Risk CRM Control of Risk CRM Financing of Risk Advanced Topics Seminar CRM Practice of Risk Management
CRM: The Professional Standard
Planners, Protectors, Guardians - Risk Managers, This is Your Designation.
A CRM designation is visible confirmation of your professionalism. It demonstrates that you are knowledgeable in all areas of managing risks, hazards, and exposures and that you have a commitment to continuing excellence. It also shows that you have what it takes to scale one of the risk management industry's most demanding heights.
The CRM Program provides you with an in-depth knowledge about today's highest priorities - identifying, analyzing, controlling, financing, and administering operational risks - as well as political risks, catastrophic loss exposures, third-party exposures, fiduciary exposures, employee injury exposures, juridical risks, legal risks, and more - whether insurable or not. The skills you learn will make you more proactive and valuable to your organization in discovering how risks can interrupt the flow of earnings and how to protect against it.
When you attain the CRM designation, you immediately begin to experience a wealth of benefits:
- Expanded industry knowledge
- Practical, new ideas, cutting-edge information, and skills that can be used immediately
- Advanced earning and career potential
- Strengthened job security in a competitive market
- Real-life examples and experiences, shared by instructors who are active in the risk management field
- The ability to help increase your firm's profitability and reputation
Active involvement in a network of risk management professionals