The National Alliance.
ProgramsCRM Principles of Risk Management CRM Analysis of Risk CRM Control of Risk CRM Financing of Risk Advanced Topics Seminar CRM Practice of Risk Management
Financing of Risk
Financing of risk can be an intricate and complex task. In this course, you will compare the various financing options presented: non-insurance transfer, guaranteed cost plans, retro plans, dividend plans, pools, and various types of captives. You will learn how to deliver the message to management in present value dollars. We recommend that this course follow Analysis of Risk.
- Introduction to Financing Risk
- Quantitative Analysis: Tools and Methods
- Simple Transfer Options
- Loss-Sensitive Transfer Options
- Alternative Transfer Options
- Actuarial, Accounting, and Auditing Perspectives