The National Alliance.
ProgramsCRM Principles of Risk Management CRM Analysis of Risk CRM Control of Risk CRM Financing of Risk Advanced Topics Seminar CRM Practice of Risk Management
Principles of Risk Management Course
We recommend you take this course first because it lays a solid foundation in risk management essentials, and gives you the tools for identifying exposures - the first step in the risk management process. It also provides the background to ensure your success in the courses that follow.
A case study is interwoven throughout this 20-hour course, with application exercises to reinforce the information.*
- Risk Management Concepts and Their Effect on the Organization
- Risk Identification: Methods
- Risk Identification: Logical Classifications
- Ethics and the Risk Management Process
- Financial Concepts for Risk Management
- Loss Data Analysis
- Risk-Taking Appetite and Ability
*The same case study/application case will reappear in each of the other CRM courses, with information applicable to subject matter, resulting in a comprehensive risk management program.