The National Alliance.
ProgramsCRM Principles of Risk Management CRM Analysis of Risk CRM Control of Risk CRM Financing of Risk Advanced Topics Seminar CRM Practice of Risk Management
Principles of Risk Management Course
We recommend you take this course first because it lays a solid foundation in risk management essentials, and gives you the tools for identifying exposures - the first step in the risk management process. It also provides the background to ensure your success in the courses that follow.
A case study is interwoven throughout this 20-hour course, with application exercises to reinforce the information.*
- Introduction to Risk Management Concepts
- Risk Management and the Organization
- Introduction to Enterprise Risk Management
- Introduction to Identification
- Risk Identification Methods I - Self Administered Tools
- Risk Identification Methods II - Loss Data Analysis
- Risk Identification Methods III - Financial Statement Analysis
- Risk Identification Methods IV - Internal and External Review
*The same case study/application case will reappear in each of the other CRM courses, with information applicable to subject matter, resulting in a comprehensive risk management program.