The National Alliance.
ProgramsCRM Principles of Risk Management CRM Analysis of Risk CRM Control of Risk CRM Financing of Risk CRM Practice of Risk Management
Maple Grove, MN
December 8-11, 2015
12:30 PM Registration
MIIAB/Austin Mutual Training Center
15490 101st Avenue North
Maple Grove, MN 55369
Principles of Risk Management Course
We recommend you take this course first because it lays a solid foundation in risk management essentials, and gives you the tools for identifying exposures - the first step in the risk management process. It also provides the background to ensure your success in the courses that follow.
A case study is interwoven throughout this 20-hour course, with application exercises to reinforce the information.*
- Risk Management Concepts and Their Effect on the Organization
- Risk Identification: Methods
- Risk Identification: Logical Classifications
- Ethics and the Risk Management Process
- Financial Concepts for Risk Management
- Loss Data Analysis
- Risk-Taking Appetite and Ability
*The same case study/application case will reappear in each of the other CRM courses, with information applicable to subject matter, resulting in a comprehensive risk management program.