The National Alliance.
ProgramsCRM Principles of Risk Management CRM Analysis of Risk CRM Control of Risk CRM Financing of Risk Advanced Topics Seminar CRM Practice of Risk Management
Once you attain the CRM or CIC designation and experience the recognition, prestige, and career fulfillment that come with it, you must attend at least one of the following programs annually:
- A Certified Risk Managers Course (Classroom or Online)
- A Certified Personal Risk Manager (CPRM) Course
- A CIC Institute
- A James K. Ruble Seminar*
- A Dynamics of Selling Program**
- A Dynamics of Sales Management Program**
- A Dynamics of Employee Benefits**
- Entrepreneurial Insurance Symposium
(NOTE: no exams are required.)
*You must be dues-paid CRM to attend.
**You must be a dues-paying CRM to receive your annual update credit.