The National Alliance.
ProgramsCSRM Fundamentals of Risk Management CSRM Handling School Risks CSRM Measuring School Risks CSRM Funding School Risks CSRM Administering School Risks
The National Alliance requires each individual holding the CSRM designation to attend one of the following in its entirety every 12 months. The update or 12-month period is determined by the CSRM's birth month.
Your update options:
- Workers Compensation Specialist
- William T. Hold Seminar: Classroom
- Any two of the 4-hour William T. Hold Online Seminars, Ethics, Flood, Workers Compensation: Claims & Cost Containment
- Dynamics of Service
- CISR Course: Classroom or Online
- CSRM Course: Classroom or Online
- Certified Risk Manager (CRM) Course†
- CIC institute (Classroom or Online)†
- Dynamics Series†
†Satisfies up to 2 years of CSRM update credit.
CE credit is available for all states and jurisdictions. For state-specific CE information, view the CSRM ce guide or call the CE Department 800-633-2165.