The National Alliance.
ProgramsCSRM Fundamentals of Risk Management CSRM Handling School Risks CSRM Measuring School Risks CSRM Funding School Risks CSRM Administering School Risks
Participants will learn to implement and monitor the school risk management program, along with communications tools, the risk management information system (RMIS) and processes for delivering resources to the district, such as request for proposal, competitive sealed bids, etc. The establishment of a district code of ethics and ongoing ethics program concludes the course.
- Introduction to Administering School Risks – The Risk Management Process
- The School Risk Management Team
- Communicating with the Risk Management Team
- Implementing the Risk Management Program
- Monitoring the Risk Management Program
- Ethics and the School Risk Manager
CE is approved for 6 to 7 credits in all states. Please check the CE guide for the credits approved in your state.