The National Alliance.
ProgramsAdvanced Risk Management Agency Management Practices Contractors Cyber Risk Seminar Executive Risk Financial Institutions Graduate Seminars Food & Beverage Seminar Healthcare Providers Large Commercial Legal Concepts Advanced Coverage Seminars Managing People MEGA Seminars Small to Middle Market Truckers Truckers II (Annual MCIEF Conference)
A frequently requested seminar offering, the Advanced Risk Management Ruble Seminar will provide CRMs and CICs the opportunity to take their risk management education to a higher level. This seminar combines leading risk management faculty with the advanced topics you've been waiting for.
- Captive Insurance From the Risk Manager’s Perspective
- Risk Control for Employment-Related Practices
- Challenges for Managing Cyber Risk I – Risk Identification and Risk Control of Catastrophic Exposures
- Challenges for Managing Cyber Risk II – Risk Control and Risk Finance Options for Intangible Property Loss Exposures First Party and Third Party
- The Evolution of Risk Management
- Financial Derivatives as a Risk Management Tool