The National Alliance.
ProgramsAdvanced Risk Management Agency Management Practices Contractors Cyber Risk Seminar Executive Risk Financial Institutions Graduate Seminars Food & Beverage Seminar Healthcare Providers Large Commercial Legal Concepts Managing People MEGA Seminars Small to Middle Market Truckers Truckers II (Annual MCIEF Conference)
Agency Management Practices is a seminar to enhance and develop abilities for managing and improving the practice and performance of insurance agencies. It is recommended that participants have a basic knowledge of agency financial management and agency operations.
- Compare your agency's performance to new industry-wide benchmarks
- Discover the legal responsibilities of the agency owner as an employer
- Examine your agency’s E&O exposures and gain loss prevention techniques
- Understanding what's involved in perpetuations, mergers and acquisitions, and agency valuation
- Analyze your agency’s financial and productivity efficiencies and effectiveness