The National Alliance.
ProgramsAdvanced Risk Management Agency Management Practices Contractors Cyber Risk Seminar Executive Risk Financial Institutions Graduate Seminars Food & Beverage Seminar Healthcare Providers Large Commercial Legal Concepts Advanced Coverage Seminars Managing People MEGA Seminars Small to Middle Market Truckers Truckers II (Annual MCIEF Conference)
This seminar is an excellent insurance and risk management value! The complexity of insuring accounts with premiums of $750,000+ means unique risks for the client and a challenge for the agent, risk manager, or company employee. Understand unique exposures, study risk management and insurance responses, and gain practical knowledge with immediate application. This seminar addresses alternate funding techniques in multiple casualty areas and specifically disaster preparedness planning.
- Property issues and casualty issues for the large commercial account
- Disaster preparedness planning
- Navigating The Global Marketplace
- Foreign Coverages and Other International Exposures and Coverages
- Alternate Funding
- Why Use Alternate Funding
- Tools, Options, Mechanisms