- ABOUT US
- Certified Insurance Counselors (CIC)
- Certified Risk Managers (CRM)
- Certified Insurance Service Representatives (CISR)
- Commercial Casualty I - CGL, Additional Insureds
- Commercial Casualty II - BAP, WC, Excess Liability
- Insuring Commercial Property
- Insuring Personal Residential Property
- Insuring Personal Auto Exposures
- Personal Lines - Miscellaneous
- Life & Health Essentials
- Elements of Risk Management
- Agency Operations
- Dynamics of Service
- William T. Hold Seminars
- Certified School Risk Managers (CSRM)
- James K. Ruble Seminars Main
- Producer School
- Dynamics Series
- University Programs
- William T. Hold Seminars - Classroom
- Other Programs
- Online Courses
- In-House Courses
- Classroom Courses
- SCHEDULE OR REGISTER
- RESEARCH ACADEMY
- CE CREDIT
- CAREERS FOR LIFE
The National Alliance.
Dynamics of Company / Agency RelationshipsPrinter Friendly Share
Dynamics of Company/ Agency Relationships was developed exclusively for insurance companies. It is highly beneficial for underwriters, marketing representatives, supervisors, claims adjusters, loss control, and management.
This interactive course helps company associates better understand the world of the agent in order to become more effective business partners. In 2 ½ days, we’ll bring a proactive, insurance-specific approach to relationship building, to create an atmosphere of cooperation between companies and the agencies they do business with.
The curricula is enhanced by role-playing and the facilitation of instructors who are actively, successfully, involved in the industry.
You’ll learn how to:
- Begin new business relationships and enhance existing ones.
- Develop communication and negotiation skills.
- Communicate with different personality styles.
- Improve relationships within company ranks.
- Adapt to the changing marketplace.
- Determine what is most important from your agent's perspective.
- Recognize different agency cultures and adapt the sales culture accordingly.
- Develop a system of pre-qualifying agency submitted accounts
Dynamics of Company/Agency Relationships is
also available as an in-house program for staffs
of 20 to 60.