The National Alliance.
ProgramsDynamics of Selling (2-Day) Dynamics Master Sales (5-Day) Dynamics of Sales Management (3-Day) Dynamics of Sales Management (2-Day) Dynamics of Company / Agency Relationships (3-Day) Dynamics of Company / Agency Relationships (2-Day)
NEW!! Dynamics of Selling—The Dynamics Master Sales Class
Act Now—Only One Opportunity for 2017!
DALLAS AREA—The Master Class
October 9–13, 2017
Courtyard and TownePlace Suites by Marriott
2200 Bass Pro Court
Grapevine (Dallas Area) TX, 76051
The Agenda: What Can I Expect? Download Agenda
The acclaimed Dynamics of Selling process has revolutionized the sales careers of a generation of insurance producers—dramatically increasing closing ratios and personal income. While many generic sales programs are available, Dynamics remains the only “insurance specific” sales process developed and taught by active sales leaders in our industry.
With a limited class size, The Dynamics Master Sales Class is a career-changing, 5-day program designed to immerse participants in a proven process through practice opportunities and individualized coaching not available in a 2-day format. Further Master Class training will reinforce a marketing regimen guaranteed to answer the most frequently asked question: How do I get in the door?
This is a limited and unprecedented opportunity to develop dynamic selling skills, marketing knowledge, and a proven sales process—a winning mix that leads to career-building success. Register Today!
Why Spend Five Days in Sales Training? To Work Smart, Close More Accounts, and Have the Career of a Lifetime!
New Producers: Do you want to go from a close ratio of two sales out of 10 proposals to a lucrative six or seven out of 10? The New Dynamics Master Sales Class is an amazing event developed and taught by life-changing mentors. Why wait years to figure out on your own the skills we can teach in five days!
Veteran Producers: Forgotten the basics, need to recharge your skills, and up your game? Consider the very best athletes continue to train because they are driven to remain—the very best!
DYNAMICS MASTER CLASS HIGHLIGHTS
• Understand Major Industry Changes & How to Leverage Them for Personal Success
• Study the Five Traits That Make Only 20% of Producers Sales Stars
• Learn the Skills of Selling in Any Market Cycle
• Develop a Method to Avoid the Price-Driven Sale
• Create a Value Proposition Tied to Your Buyer’s Actual Needs
• Learn How 4-Cards Can Make it Easy To Avoid Being Used – The Skill of Qualifying
• Understand How to Open & Uncover Buyer Pains You Can Fix
• Discuss Your Program in a Language Any Buyer Will Understand
• Develop a Marketing Plan That Will Get You in the Door
• Establish a Niche Market That Will Be Specific to Your Personal Success
• Learn to Automate Your Sales Process with Either Agency or Individual Software
• Understand the Metrics of Insurance Sales
• Develop and Practice “Door Opening” Positioning Statements That Work
• Get Inside and Practice the Skills of Overcoming Objections
• The Power of Social Media and Your Sales Process
• Review a Process Proven to Provide Referrals
• Safe Sales Role Play of Actual Sales Calls
• Establish Personal Sales Goals for the Next 12 Months Tied to Income Expectations
• Study Presentation Methods to Become “The Point-of-Comparison”
Jeffrey Wodicka, CIC: Chairman & CEO Casswood Insurance Agency with offices in both New York and California. Jeff is a nationally known expert in all areas of producer management and development. With a tenure of over 45 years, Jeff remains a top producing agent and sales manager working with a wide range of clients in areas ranging from manufacturing and construction to hospitality and the unique world of entertainment.
Joan Sansing, CIC, ARM, AAI: Part of the senior management for a respected risk management company, Joan, in addition to being a top producer in our industry, has been in senior sales management in several large insurance companies. She is an inspired trainer and mentor.
Five Days of Power-packed Training for $1,200
• Includes all training, course materials, refreshments during the day, and lunches
• CE Credit—This program is not filed for CE credit. Top Sales and Marketing programs are not granted CE by State Insurance Departments.
Transportation & Accommodations are the responsibility of the student. Where possible, we will provide local hotel information at various pricing levels.