The National Alliance.
ProgramsDynamics of Selling (2-Day) Dynamics Master Sales (5-Day) Dynamics of Sales Management (3-Day) Dynamics of Sales Management (2-Day) Dynamics of Company / Agency Relationships (3-Day) Dynamics of Company / Agency Relationships (2-Day)
When it comes to insurance sales force performance, management expertise is a critically important factor. The Dynamics of Sales Management program is the way to acquire that expertise. This leading-edge, interactive course gives you knowledge that is simply not attainable elsewhere. With Dynamics of Sales Management behind you, you acquire the organizational skills, analytical prowess, and management insight to lead an insurance sales team to sustained success.
Sales management is one of the toughest jobs out there. And it's getting tougher all the time. Directing property and casualty insurance sales means you take on a great many tasks other than selling: attracting and retaining the right talent, training and developing new hires, creating territory sales plans. In this 16-hour program, you develop mastery over these crucial elements - and much, much more.
In this unique program, you explore:
- Traits of today's successful sales manager - How to make decisions that have a direct, positive impact on your bottom line.
- Agency culture - The ins and outs of creating and managing a team that's motivated - and that wins.
- Selection and hiring - Recruitment, retention, hiring, and firing techniques that maximize your team's production.
- Resolving contract and equity issues - How to create win-win situations out of employment and commission agreements.
- Goal setting and monitoring - Proven ways to help your sales team break old habits and learn positive new ones.
- Compensation strategies - Elements of a compensation plan, and how a successful plan is developed.
- Managing the sales process - Strategies for evaluating your staff, driving an effective sales process, and ensuring great sales calls.
Get a fresh perspective on yourself as mentor, coach, friend, leader, and sales manager and learn to develop a sharp, productive, highly skilled sales force at Dynamics of Sales Management.
Full attendance at a Dynamics program qualifies for one year of update credit for dues-paid CICs and CRMs, and up to two years of update credit for dues-paid CISRs and CSRMs.