The National Alliance.
ProgramsDynamics of Selling (2-Day) Dynamics of Sales Management (3-Day) Dynamics of Sales Management (2-Day) Dynamics of Company / Agency Relationships (3-Day) Dynamics of Company / Agency Relationships (2-Day)
Maximize your potential with street-tested sales skills. It is taught by lively, vigorous pros who are eager to share the practical applications, strategies, and techniques that made them so successful.
From Dynamics of Selling, you will take away a world of benefits -- beginning with heightened sales revenues. The advantages accrue from the moment you start the program. In just 16 hours, you learn how to:
- Implement a winning insurance-specific sales process.
- Super-qualify your prospects. That takes knowing exactly when you are moving toward a close, when you need to change tactics, and when to walk away from a deal.
- Demonstrate value and avoid the price-driven sale.
- Close the sale - by using active listening to discover the customer's true needs.
- Overcome objections, a process of turning "no" to "YES."
- Use goal setting as a tool for action, rather than a tool for measurement.
- Cultivate "competitor-proof" relationships that help you win - every time.
See a detailed study of ROI in a company setting and judge for yourself. Dynamics of Selling is the single most important investment you can make in yourself, your business, your future. Learn to think strategically and prepare for any market condition. Get the skills and learn the processes that will generate new business and increase your earnings. Register now!
Full attendance at a Dynamics program qualifies for one year of update credit for dues-paid CICs and CRMs, and up to two years of update credit for dues-paid CISRs and CSRMs.