The National Alliance.
ProgramsProducer School Employee Benefits Producer Training Program
Employee Benefits Producer Training Program
April 24th – May 4th, 2017
The Employee Benefits Producer Training Program is an intensive 10 day course for those who want to succeed as employee benefits sales professionals. Blending the respected employee benefits curriculum of the International Foundation with the acclaimed Dynamics of Selling from The National Alliance results in an unprecedented opportunity to learn the best in selling techniques and the complexities of health insurance benefit design. Taught by seasoned practitioners, you will develop successful selling skills with a proven sales process and learn the technical side of employee benefits.
Benefits of Attending Sales Training
- Develop the traits of a "super producer".
- Role-play for immediate feedback on new skills.
- Understand how to handle objections productively.
Employee Benefits Training
- Understand health care plan design, administration, compliance, underwriting, rate development and the request-for proposal (RFP) process
- Health care reform: update and implications
- Overview of retirement plans
- Ancillary benefits
- Consumer-driven health plans, value-based benefit design
- Financing mechanisms—fully insured to self-funding/ASO
Ten Days of Training for $2,950
- Includes course materials and lunches
- CE Credit – Please contact CE Department at The National Alliance by calling 800-633-2165, ext. 6184, for state-specific CE questions.
For additional information contact Tom DeRoche at 888-334-3327 or email@example.com.
Jorge Terre Leon
||Lee Harris||Pete Darlington|