The National Alliance.
ProgramsProducer School Employee Benefits Producer Training Program
Let The National Alliance take over the task of training new producers – getting them up to speed in record time – with the right combination of technical expertise and sales know-how.
Independent and objective, the Producer School is an unparalleled development opportunity with results measured in increased production.
- Great value – 2,500* fee includes two weeks of school, and three online courses.
- Profit – a strong, interactive experience that pays immediate dividends back at the agency.
- Taught by industry experts – active practicing agents who have coached producers to profitability for 25+ years.
Students will learn important technical information (with the newest ISO forms used by most carriers), including:
- exposure to reading the policy and finding the answers
- latest endorsements
- contract analysis
- sales skills
- filling out applications for coverage
- computing Business Income Values
- what is excluded, and which endorsements can solve that
- Workers Compensation policy analysis
- review of the Business Automobile Coverages
*Travel costs, accommodations, and dinners are not included in the tuition fee (weekday continental breakfast and lunch are provided on class days). We are controlling cost, but not sacrificing quality!