The National Alliance.
ProgramsAdvanced Risk Management Contractors Seminar Cyber Risk Seminar Executive Risk Food & Beverage Seminar Financial Institutions Healthcare Providers Large Commercial Legal Concepts Truckers
This new seminar is a blend of insurance and risk management resources for those who sell or furnish food or alcohol. It is especially suited to retail restaurants, bars, private clubs, other clubs and taverns. The practical experience of the faculty team is direct and deep in areas you have often requested.
- Identification of most commonly missed exposures
- Characteristics and causes of food-borne illnesses
- Safety measures in place to avoid food contamination
- Recipes for identifying both property and casualty exposures
- Government regulations and resources in the industry for risk management