The National Alliance.
ProgramsAdvanced Risk Management Contractors Seminar Cyber Risk Seminar Executive Risk Food & Beverage Seminar Financial Institutions Healthcare Providers Large Commercial Legal Concepts Truckers
This seminar is an excellent insurance and risk management value! The complexity of insuring accounts with premiums of $750,000+ means unique risks for the client and a challenge for the agent, risk manager, or company employee. Understand unique exposures, study risk management and insurance responses, and gain practical knowledge with immediate application. This seminar addresses alternate funding techniques in multiple casualty areas and specifically disaster preparedness planning.
- Property issues and casualty issues for the large commercial account
- Disaster preparedness planning
- Navigating The Global Marketplace
- Foreign Coverages and Other International Exposures and Coverages
- Alternate Funding
- Why Use Alternate Funding
- Tools, Options, Mechanisms