The National Alliance.
ProgramsAdvanced Risk Management Agency Management Practices Contractors Cyber Risk Seminar Executive Risk Financial Institutions Graduate Seminars Food & Beverage Seminar Healthcare Providers Large Commercial Legal Concepts Advanced Coverage Seminars Managing People MEGA Seminars Small to Middle Market Truckers Truckers II (Annual MCIEF Conference)
The complex insurance issues, requirements, and identification process of risks for contractors and subcontractors make this a "don't-miss" seminar for those with contractor clients. Learn to analyze construction contracts and match coverages to exposures.
- Construction contract analysis
- Contractor casualty issues and solutions
- Contract bonds
- Workers compensation issues for the contractor
- Owner and contractor-controlled insurance programs
- Construction defects -- tearing down the mysteries
Contractors property exposures and coverages