I am a new customer to
The National Alliance.
The National Alliance.
- Or -
ProgramsParticipating Universities Buy Books Scholarships Prospective Universities UA Designees Career Paths
- Graduate Training & Development Program - June 2017 | Sirius International Insurance Group, Ltd US - NY - New York, Qualified candidates will hold a graduate level degree in a business related field, and 2 years of prior work or internship experience. Candidates should possess strong mathematical and technical skil
- Underwriter/ New Business | LECMPA US - MI - Southfield, Associate Degree or Higher LECMPA (Locomotive Engineers and Conductors Mutual Protective Association) is seeking a confident, curious underwriter/new business handler for our unique and highly special
- Production Associate | All Risks Ltd US - NJ - Princeton, 1. Have an overall grade point average of at least 3.0 of a 4.0 scale 2. Be at least 18 years of age and able to show proof of legal eligibility to work in the U.S. 3. Possess proficiency in
- Special Risk Commercial Underwriter | Johnson & Johnson US - MA - Burlington or Quincy, Education and Work Experience: One to three years of experience and a Risk Management and Insurance degree from an accredited college or an Associate in Underwriting or Associate in Surplus Lines I
- Account Manager-Commercial P & C Insurance | Alliant Insurance Services, Inc. US - MD - Lanham, QUALIFICATIONS EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE Associates degree or equivalent combination of education and experience 6 - 8 years related work experience; Valid insurance licenseMust continue to meet Continui
- Summer Intern - IT | Hallmark Financial Services US - TX - Fort Worth, QUALIFICATIONS [SKILLS & EXPERIENCE] Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s program for a degree in risk Information Systems, Software Engineering or other related fields. Ability to work 40
- Internship | Meadowbrook Insurance Group US - MI, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required to perform essential functions: Junior or senior standing summer of 2017. 3.2 GPA or higher. Demonstrated interest in the insurance industry. Ability to
- Claims Management Internship | The CLM US - IL - Chicago, Excellent communication skills, a desire to help others, and interest in starting a career in a dynamic industry. The CLM’s Internship Program has several internship positions available for the
- Producer/ Broker | USG Insurance Services, Inc. US - PA - Canonsburg, Desired Qualifications: Strong knowledge and experience of property and casualty insurance including: coverages, rating, terminology and technical procedures. P&C license / E&S licenses are
- Research Analyst Intern | Munich Reinsurance America US - NJ - Princeton, Required Skills and Competencies: Excellent research skill capability. Ability to work independently Excellent written and oral communication skills Marketing, research, financial backgrou
- Portfolio Analyst Intern | Munich Reinsurance America US - NJ - Princeton, Required Skills and Competencies: Good Excel skills Ability to stay focused and complete tasks requiring concentration Strong critical reading and writing skills Qualifications: Accep
- User Experience Intern | Munich Reinsurance America US - NJ - Princeton, Required Skills and Competencies: Developing Personas Prototyping Interaction Design Qualifications:Preferred Majors: BS – Integrated Digital Me
Bookstore More Publications
© 2017 The National Alliance for Insurance Education & Research. All rights reserved.