I am a new customer to
The National Alliance.
The National Alliance.
- Or -
ProgramsParticipating Universities Buy Books Scholarships Prospective Universities UA Designees Career Paths
- Associate Account Manager | Lockton Companies US - MN - Minneapolis, Associate Account Manager Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Economics or related field GPA requirement is 3.2 and involvement in a combination of sports, student government,
- Career Development Program | Beazley Group US - GA - Atlanta, Careers at Beazley Beazley’s strategy to recruit top quality, experienced talent over the past 30 years has proven its worth. We have grown significantly as a business, from 50 people in
- Underwriting Intern | Pennsylvania & Indiana Lumbermens Mutual Insurance Company US - PA - Philadelphia, Technical Expertise: Demonstrate a depth of judgment, knowledge and technical skills important for the position, apply knowledge of basic techniques and concepts, use good judgment to handle bas
- Claims Intern | Pennsylvania & Indiana Lumbermens Mutual Insurance Company US - PA - Philadelphia, The following Knowledge and Skills are required: Some prior office experience, preferably in an insurance setting Basic MS Office and typing skills Strong oral and written communication skills, includ
- PC Support Intern | Pennsylvania & Indiana Lumbermens Mutual Insurance Company US - PA - Philadelphia, Technical Qualifications: Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Active Directory, Office 365, Automated workstation build, Application distribution technologies, Anti-virus software, mobile devic
- Regulatory Compliance Intern | Pennsylvania & Indiana Lumbermens Mutual Insurance Company US - PA - Philadelphia, Job Competencies: Demonstrate clear written and spoken communication, ability to work alone, ability to request help from other departments, and ability to see the impact Regulatory Compliance h
- Technical Service Assistant Commercial Insurance | Lockton Companies US - IL - Chicago, Education, Experience and Skills Required: Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent education and/or experience. Typing speed of 50 wpm with minimal errors. Working knowledge and proficiency
- Summer Internship | Lockton Companies US - IL - Chicago, Education, Experience and Skills Required: Student must have completed Junior Year Studies (Internship to be completed the summer prior to entering Senior Fall Semester) Grade Point Average of 3.5 or
- Insurance Summer Intern - Berkley Agribusiness | Berkley Agribusiness US - IA - Urbandale, The internship program is intended for students entering their Junior or Senior year in college or graduate students with an interest in the insurance industry. All majors are welcome to apply.
- Commercial Underwriting Trainee | Continental Western Group, a Berkley company US - IA - Des Moines, Qualifications Education & Experience Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university with a minimum GPA of 3.0 (Business Administration, Finance, Marketing, Risk Management, Insuranc
- NY Underwriter Trainee Casualty | Markel US - NY - New York, Desired qualifications: • College graduate • Excellent academic credentials (3.25 GPA minimum) • Demonstrated leadership abilities and analytical skills • Computer proficiency &bul
- Personal Lines Product Summer Internship | Nationwide Insurance US - IA - Des Moines, Core Job Duties and Responsibilities: Analyze large data sets to make strategic business decisions with the guidance of Product Managers. Evaluate competitors’ products to identify key concept
Bookstore More Publications
© 2017 The National Alliance for Insurance Education & Research. All rights reserved.