I am a new customer to
The National Alliance.
The National Alliance.
- Or -
ProgramsParticipating Universities Buy Books Scholarships Prospective Universities UA Designees Career Paths
- Underwriting Assistant | Nationwide Private Client Insurance US - TX - Addison, What’s Needed for this Role Ability to respond quickly and promptly to agents and to demonstrate a sense of urgency. Prior P&C experience preferably in high net worth/affluent market. Excep
- Underwriting Assistant | Insurance Specialty Group US - GA - Atlanta, Qualifications: Desire to take ownership of job responsibilities Four-Year Bachelor’s Degree High level of understanding of commercial coverage forms and rating structures, including Additional
- Underwriting Assistant, Carrier Alliance | Markel Corporation US - IL - Chicago, Position Requirements: Recent college graduate or minimum of 1 year relevant experience Inbound call center experience a plus Ability to recognize priority tasks and adjust accordingly Excellent oral
- Financial Analyst I - Enterprise Risk and Insurance | Cleveland Clinic US - OH - Cleveland, EDUCATION:Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.Bachelor’s degree in Risk Management highly preferred.CERTIFICATIONS:Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Management
- Commercial Lines Account Associate | BancorpSouth Insurance Services, Inc. US - LA - Baton Rouge, Qualifications:Education/DesignationsHigh school diploma or equivalent work experienceSkill RequirementsExperience and proficiency using Microsoft Word and ExcelExcellent verbal and written comm
- Graduate Training & Development Program - June 2017 | Sirius International Insurance Group, Ltd US - NY - New York, Qualified candidates will hold a graduate level degree in a business related field, and 2 years of prior work or internship experience. Candidates should possess strong mathematical and technical skil
- Production Associate | All Risks Ltd US - NJ - Princeton, 1. Have an overall grade point average of at least 3.0 of a 4.0 scale2. Be at least 18 years of age and able to show proof of legal eligibility to work in the U.S.3. Possess proficiency in Micro
- Summer Intern - IT | Hallmark Financial Services US - TX - Fort Worth, QUALIFICATIONS [SKILLS & EXPERIENCE]Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s program for a degree in risk Information Systems, Software Engineering or other related fields.Ability to work 40 hours
- Internship | Meadowbrook Insurance Group US - MI, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required to perform essential functions:Junior or senior standing summer of 2017.3.2 GPA or higher.Demonstrated interest in the insurance industry.Ability to plan, orga
- Claims Management Internship | The CLM US - IL - Chicago, Excellent communication skills, a desire to help others, and interest in starting a career in a dynamic industry. The CLM’s Internship Program has several internship positions available for the
- Producer/ Broker | USG Insurance Services, Inc. US - PA - Canonsburg, Desired Qualifications:Strong knowledge and experience of property and casualty insurance including: coverages, rating, terminology and technical procedures. P&C license / E&S licenses are pre
- Incubator Underwriting Unit Intern | Munich Reinsurance America US - NJ - Princeton, Required Skills and Competencies: Good oral and written communication skillsKnowledge of components of autonomous vehiclesWell developed analytical skillsQualifications:Preferred Majors: Mechanic
Bookstore More Publications
© 2017 The National Alliance for Insurance Education & Research. All rights reserved.