Dynamics Master Sales
- Understand Major Industry Changes and How to Leverage Them
- Study the Five Traits That Make Producers Sales Stars
- Learn the Skills of Selling in Any Market Cycle
- Develop a Method to Avoid the Price-Driven Sale
- Create a Value Proposition Tied to Your Buyer’s Actual Needs
- Learn The Skill of Qualifying
- Understand How to Open and Uncover Buyer Pains You Can Fix
- Discuss Your Program in a Language Any Buyer Will Understand
- Develop a Marketing Plan That Will Get You in the Door
- Establish a Niche Market That Will Be Specific to Your Personal Success
- Get Inside and Practice the Skills of Overcoming Objections
- The Power of Social Media and Your Sales Process
- Includes all training, course materials, refreshments during the day, and lunches.
- CE Credit—This program is not filed for CE credit. Top Sales and Marketing programs are not granted CE by State Insurance Departments.
- Transportation & Accommodations are the responsibility of the student. Where possible, we will provide local hotel information at various pricing levels.
With a limited class size, The Dynamics Master Sales Class is a career-changing, 5-day program designed to surround participants with a proven process through practice opportunities and individualized coaching not available in a 2-day format. Further Master Class training will reinforce a marketing regimen guaranteed to answer the most frequently asked question: How do I get in the door?
Why Spend Five Days in Sales Training? To Work Smart, Close More Accounts, and Have the Career of a Lifetime!
This is a limited and unprecedented opportunity to develop dynamic selling skills, marketing knowledge, and a proven sales process—a winning mix that leads to career-building success.
Do you want to go from a close ratio of two sales out of 10 proposals to a lucrative six or seven out of 10? The New Dynamics Master Sales Class is an amazing event developed and taught by life-changing mentors. Why wait years to figure out on your own the skills we can teach in five days!
Forgotten the basics, need to recharge your skills, and up your game? Consider the very best athletes continue to train because they are driven to remain—the very best!
A Few Dynamics Master Class Highlights
Jeffrey Wodicka, CIC: Chairman & CEO Casswood Insurance Agency with offices in both New York and California. Jeff is a nationally known expert in all areas of producer management and development. With a tenure of over 45 years, Jeff remains a top producing agent and sales manager working with a wide range of clients in areas ranging from manufacturing and construction to hospitality and the unique world of entertainment.
Joan Sansing, CIC, ARM, AAI: Part of the senior management for a respected risk management company, Joan, in addition to being a top producer in our industry, has been in senior sales management in several large insurance companies. She is an inspired trainer and mentor.
Five Days of Power-packed Training for $1,250