Join A Community of Over 60,000 Uncommon Insurance & Risk Management Professionals
The National Alliance provides lifelong learning opportunities that empower insurance and risk management professionals to achieve their career goals. Through our partnership with Gamma Iota Sigma, GIS members have the opportunity to access exclusive content that is normally reserved for our designees.
MEMBERS enjoy these exclusive benefits
Dues-paid designees can now download at no charge the digital editions of our best-selling publications. Ebooks are conveniently accessed through your National Alliance PROfile.
- A Tedious Brief History of Insurance
- Critical Factors Impacting Agency Value
- Growth Performance Standards
- Life & Benefits Essentials
- Property & Casualty Insurance Essentials
- Producer Profile
- Pulse of Customer Service
- Risk Management Essentials
Dues members receive access to exclusive 1-hr webinars produced by our Research Academy. Monthly webinars focused on hot topics, emerging markets, and advanced coverages. Webinars are conveniently accessed through your National Alliance PROfile.
- Gray Areas of Agency Errors or Omissions
- Ensuring You Are Insuring the HO Property Exposure Correctly!
- Becoming a Cyber Consultant
- Contractual Risk Transfer and Additional Insured Status: The Inmates are Running the Asylum
- Embracing Directors and Officers Liability Insurance and Understanding Claims Potential