Join A Community of Over 60,000 Uncommon Insurance & Risk Management Professionals
The National Alliance provides lifelong learning opportunities that empower insurance and risk management professionals to achieve their career goals. Through our partnership with Gamma Iota Sigma, GIS members have the opportunity to access exclusive content that is normally reserved for our designees.
MEMBERS enjoy these exclusive benefits
Dues-paid designees can now download at no charge the digital editions of our best-selling publications. Ebooks are conveniently accessed through your National Alliance PROfile.
- A Tedious Brief History of Insurance
- Critical Factors Impacting A relationship, express or implied, wherein one party (principal) delegates authority to another person (agent or proxy) to undertake certain activities for the principal. The agent’s limit of authority and discretionary power depends upon the agreement between the parties. https://youtu.be/s_hHkK95lbA More Value
- Growth Performance Standards
- Life & Benefits Essentials
- Property & Casualty Insurance Essentials
- Producer Profile
- Pulse of Customer Service
- Process of managing uncertainty of exposures that affect an organization’s assets and financial statements using five steps: identification, analysis, control, financing and administration. More Essentials
- Gray Areas of A relationship, express or implied, wherein one party (principal) delegates authority to another person (agent or proxy) to undertake certain activities for the principal. The agent’s limit of authority and discretionary power depends upon the agreement between the parties. https://youtu.be/s_hHkK95lbA More Errors or Omissions
- Ensuring You Are Insuring the HO Property A situation, practice or condition that may lead to an adverse financial consequence; an activity or resource; people and assets More Correctly!
- Becoming a Cyber Consultant
- Assumption or limiting exposures of certain liabilities relating to another party. See non-insurance risk transfer. More and Additional Person(s) protected under an insurance contract. Status: The Inmates are Running the Asylum
- Embracing Liability resulting from a director or officer of an organization committing a negligent act or omission, misstatement or misleading statement. NEW BOOK RELEASE: EXECUTIVE LIABILITY INSURANCE: EVOLVING TIMES, EVOLVING EXPOSURES, EVOLVING INSURANCE -6TH EDITION by Richard Clarke, CIC More Insurance and Understanding Claims Potential