TAKING THE EXAMINATION:
You must take the exam with a proctor approved by The National Alliance. Proctor information will be made available to you in the Online Classroom.
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDIT:
Successful completion of the final exam is required for non-designees in Puerto Rico. The final exam is optional in all other states. Verify the continuing education hours available for your course by calling our CE Dept. at 800-633-2165 or referring to The National Alliance website at the following link…
- The termination of the insurance policy by either party. More/Refund Requests received within 30 days of the start date that require a refund will incur a fee totaling 15% of the registration fee
- Cancellation/Refund Requests received within 14 days of the start date will incur a fee totaling 25% of the registration fee
- Cancellation/Refund Requests received within 7 days of the start date will incur a fee totaling 50% of the registration fee
- After the start date of your course, no refunds or transfers will be given
- Transfers or substitutions within 30 days of the start date will incur a $25 fee
- A fee of $25 will be charged for returned checks
If you register for a particular course and pay the course fee, but do not or cannot attend the course for which registered on the date(s) scheduled for the course, and receive a credit in your account for the amount of the course fee paid and that credit shall remain for 24 months from the date of your original registration. No refund of the course fee paid will be made. You may, however, use the credit by applying it to the course fee for the same or a different course at another date, provided you do so within 24 months of the date of your original registration. After 24 months from the date of your original registration, the credit will be forfeited and may not be applied to another course.
The National Alliance considers student information to be personal and confidential. Student information will not be shared, sold or distributed to any third party.
In accordance with Title III of the Americans with Disabilities Act, we invite all registrants to advise us of any disability relevant to completing the course. Please refer to the following link…