During the conference, several attendees were asked why they felt they were nominated for the Emerging Leaders Conference, what they feel are issues in the insurance industry, what they think stops individuals from becoming industry thought leaders, and had an important conversation involving diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Marguerite listened to each attendee’s contribution and offered insights on her hopes for the past, present, and future classes of Emerging Leaders to be change agents in the insurance industry both today and for decades to come.
Speakers In this Episode In Order:
- Marguerite Tortorello, Managing Director of Insurance Careers Movement and President of Tortorello Communications Company
- Kyle Steele, PL Product Management Supervisor at COUNTRY Financial®
- Scott Fleming, MBA, CPCU, Multiline Claims Manager at Erie Insurance Group
- Y’llon Harron, Small Business Underwriter Leader at Westfield
- Nonya McNiel, CIC, CPIA, District Sales Manager at Erie Insurance Group
Dustyne Bryant, MBA, CIC, CISR
Personal Lines Academic Director
Dustyne Bryant, is the Personal Lines Academic Director for The National Alliance for Insurance Education & Research. In her role, Dustyne collaborates with National Alliance faculty and industry colleagues to research and analyze Personal Lines segment trends, data, and coverage in an effort to deliver relevant and quality educational content to growing insurance professionals.