Accelerate Your Career: Earn CISR & CSRM Designations &
Continuing Education Credits Quicker Than Ever!
Earning Designations & State CE.
A fast and flexible way to earn the Certified Insurance Service Representative (CISR), Certified Insurance Service Representative Elite (CISR Elite), and Certified School Risk Manager (CSRM) designations.
Enroll in the Intermediate Subscription today and take the fastest path to earning the CISR and CSRM designations while saving time and money.
Fuel Professional Growth with Year-Round Monthly Webinars.
Your path to life-long learning. In addition to the courses, you’ll also receive access to professional development webinars, which provide valuable insights and strategies for staying up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in the industry. And with a year-long membership, you can stay connected with peers and experts in the field and continue to expand your knowledge and skills.
Fuel Professional Growth with Year-Round Monthly Webinars
Your path to life-long learning. In addition to the courses, you’ll also receive access to Professional Development webinars, which provide valuable insights and strategies for staying up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in the industry. And with a year-long membership, you can stay connected with peers and experts in the field and continue to expand your knowledge and skills.
Save up to 70% on the cost of individual courses with the Intermediate Subscription. Learn your way, anytime and anywhere.
This subscription gives access to Ten Introductory Courses, Fifteen Specialty Self-Paced Courses, Nine CISR Courses, and Five CSRM courses, providing you with the knowledge and skills needed to advance your risk and insurance career and help serve clients more effectively.
This Subscription is Perfect for:
Account Managers, CSRs, and
School Risk Managers
CE & Designations
*Available as Self-Paced & Instructor-Led Webinars.
Get your whole team
on a Career track
with corporate subscriptions
A first-of-its-kind bundle that combines nationally recognized risk and insurance curriculum with a seamless agency education management system.
Find Your Perfect Level of Learning with Our Wide Range of Subscriptions!
Essential Online Subscription
12-Month Unlimited Online Access to Essential Courses:
National Alliance Membership
Specialty Self-Paced Courses
Intro to Insurance Courses
ACORD® Forms Training
Advanced Online Subscription
Everything in Essential & Intermediate +12-Month Access to:
CIC Designation Courses
CRM Designation Courses
CPRM Designation Courses
James K. Ruble Seminars
Frequently Asked Questions:
You will have access to:
- PRO CE Courses
- 12 Monthly Advanced Topic Webinars
- Introductory Courses
- ACORD Forms Training Courses
You will have access to everything in the Essential Subscription plus:
- Nine CISR Courses: Agency Operations, Commercial Casualty I, Commercial Casualty II, Insuring Commercial Property, Elements of Risk Management, Life & Health Essentials, Other Personal Lines Solutions, Insuring Personal Auto Exposures, Insuring Personal Residential Property
- Five CSRM Courses: Administering School Risks, Fundamentals of Risk Management, Funding School Risks, Handling School Risks, and Measuring School Risks.
- William T. Hold Courses
- Introductory Courses
You will have access to everything in the Essential & Intermediate Subscription plus:
- Seven CIC Courses: Agency Management, Commercial Casualty, Commercial Multiline, Commercial Property, Personal Lines, Life & Health, Insurance Company Operations
- Five CRM Courses: Analysis of Risk, Control of Risk, Financing of Risk, Practice of Risk Management, Principles of Risk Management
- Five CPRM Courses: Evaluating & Protecting the Lifestyle, Personal Client Risk Management, Practical Application of Risk Management, Understanding Coverage Differences, Winning the Business: The Art of Presentation
- Nine CISR Courses: Agency Operations, Commercial Casualty I, Commercial Casualty II, Insuring Commercial Property, Elements of Risk Management, Life & Health Essentials, Other Personal Lines Solutions., Insuring Personal Auto Exposures, Insuring Personal Residential Property
- Five CSRM Courses: Administering School Risks, Fundamentals of Risk Management, Funding School Risks, Handling School Risks, Measuring School Risks
- William T. Hold Courses
- Intro Courses
- Ruble Graduate Seminars*
Dynamics Series & PROFocus Series Courses are not available
Our subscriptions only include ONLINE COURSES. Classroom courses are not available.
- Instructor-Led Webinar: Available for all CIC, CRM, CPRM, CISR, CSRM courses, Ruble Graduate Seminar, and the James K. Ruble Online MEGA Seminar
- Online Self-Paced: Available for Introductory Courses, ACORD Forms Training, CISR, CSRM courses, and the James K. Ruble On-Demand MEGA Seminar
No. If you wish to register for a course that is being conducted outside of your subscription period, you will need to pay the full registration fee or renew your subscription membership for the following 12-month period. If you wish to use your current subscription, please register for a course being hosted during your subscription period prior to the expiration date.
Once you make payment for a Subscription, you will be able to make a refund request for the membership dues. We will not be able to discount the Membership dues payment from the total amount of the Subscription, but we can return the original dues payment if made close to the date of purchase for the subscription.
Subscription members may retake courses to ensure they pass the Final Exam. You must sit through the entire course to attempt the final exam again.
The Essential, Intermediate, and Advanced Subscription are 12-month long commitments that you commit to when completing your purchase.
Although there is a monthly payment option, the commitment to the reoccurring payment monthly is needed without paying the full amount ahead of time.
- You may pay all at once when checking out
- You may be billed quarterly (4 times)
- You may be billed monthly (12 times)
(Please note that a 12-month commitment is still required.)
Currently, payment information cannot be updated online. Please reach out to our Client Services Team at 800-633-2165 and they will be happy to get your information updated.
There are no refunds available for the Subscriptions. Per National Alliance Policy this is a 12-month-long commitment you commit to when completing your purchase. No exceptions or considerations will/can be made.
Yes! If you decide after some time that you need the Advanced Subscription, then you will just pay the difference left between the cost of the two.
We only currently offer upgrades. Please contact us at 800-633-2165 for more information on upgrading your Intermediate or Essential Subscription to an Advanced Subscription.
No. The Subscriptions is just for the participant who owns The National Alliance account. Sharing is not possible, nor is it acceptable with our Subscriptions.If you are a company seeking to have multiple employees (10+) set up with a subscription. We have different options available. You may reach us at email@example.com for more information.