The National Alliance.
General InfoSelf-Paced Online Courses Student Instructions for Online Courses Online FAQs System Requirements Proctor & Monitor Rules Exam Instructions Final Exam FAQs Online Tips For Success Affidavits Online Volume Pricing Online Scholarships
Learn concepts for a fast start on a career in the insurance industry. The newest education from The National Alliance allows you to set your own pace with access to online courses 24/7. You have 60 days to complete the curriculum, quizzes, and exercises based on your personal schedule.
An average of 45% of the curriculum pages are interactive exercises and self-quizzes. The Introductory Series provides preparatory material for starting a career in the insurance industry and includes the following online courses:
- Introduction to Property & Casualty Insurance
- Introduction to Commercial Property Insurance
- Introduction to Commercial Casualty Insurance
- Introduction to Commercial Miscellaneous Exposures and Coverages
- Introduction to Personal Auto Insurance
- Introduction to Personal Residential Property
- Introduction to Life and Health Insurance
- Introduction to Employee Benefits - An Overview
- Introduction to Employee Benefits - Retirement Plans
- Introduction to Employee Benefits - Health Care
A course mentor is accessible through email for questions. These courses do not offer any state CE credit and will not serve as an update option for the designation programs.
The importance of Introductory courses is vital. The way they were planned and presented helped me to simplify and comprehend areas of coverage that I found cloudy. They were informational, resourceful, and descriptive. I begin my first CIC class in October, and plan to review the Introductory course material before I begin the class."
– Lauren M. McNamee
Seubert & Associates