The National Alliance.
General InfoSelf-Paced Online Courses Student Instructions for Online Courses Online FAQs System Requirements Proctor & Monitor Rules Exam Instructions Final Exam FAQs Online Tips For Success Affidavits Online Volume Pricing Online Scholarships
Available to All Insurance Professionals!
William T. Hold Online Seminars
- Additional Insureds/Certificates of Insurance
- Business Auto Policy
- Commercial General Liability
- Directors & Officers Liability Insurance (coming soon)
- Disability Income & Long Term Care Insurance
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance
- Advanced Employment Practices Liability
- Health Insurance
- Homeowners Property Endorsements
- Insuring Toys
- Life Insurance
- Liquor Liability
- Preparing for CIC Homeowners
- Preparing for CIC Personal Auto
- Professional Liability Concepts
- Spoilage, Utilities and Ordinance or Law
- Workers Compensation
The following William T. Hold Seminars are offered in the instructor-led online format:
- Effective School Crisis Management
- Workers’ Compensation Claims and Cost Containment
- Understanding Cyber Risk Management
- Advanced Claims Management Techniques and Strategies
CISRs and CSRMs may also combine two four-hour online instructor-led Hold Seminar topics to fulfill their annual update requirement.
NOTE: CE credit is available in limited states. Please contact the CE department for information. To receive update and CE credit, when applicable, completion of quizzes and discussion postings is optional. However, all Webinars must be attended in their entirety. No final exam is required to receive designation update credit for online classroom courses.
No final exam is required to receive designation update credit for online courses, but successful completion of mandatory quizzes and review tests is required.
Additional four-hour topics are under development.