The National Alliance.
General InfoSelf-Paced Online Courses Student Instructions for Online Courses Online FAQs System Requirements Proctor & Monitor Rules Exam Instructions Final Exam FAQs Online Tips For Success Affidavits Online Volume Pricing Online Scholarships
Online self-paced courses combine practical experience, professional expertise, and technical knowledge with convenience. Complete the curriculum, quizzes, and exercises based on your schedule with 60 days to complete.
The courses include more than simply reading exercises. In fact, an average of 45% of the online self-paced curriculum pages are interactive exercises and self-quiz questions. Find out if it is the right choice for you! View the online demos and take the quiz.
Self-Paced Online Program Options:
National Alliance Self-Paced Online Courses Include:
- 3 to 1 ratio of Content vs. Interactivity
- 60 days to complete the course
- Accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Ability to start and stop anytime
- Course navigation map
- Ability to print the course in its entirety
- A course mentor that is accessible through email
- Insurance Forms Library
- Structured learning objectives with linked assessments
The following programs are available in the instructor led online format:
- Certified Risk Managers (CRM) Online Classroom
- Certified Insurance Counselors (CIC) Online Classroom
- William T. Hold Seminar Online Classroom
To reach the Online Help Desk, please call 800-633-2165.
Most self-paced online courses are approved for state continuing education credit (CE). Please check our CE Guide for credit hours by state.