Tune in as Steve Anderson (President, The Anderson Network) talks to insurance and risk management professionals about the industry’s swift transformation to virtual agencies and remote work. In this podcast, panelists discuss challenges being faced across the insurance industry, how they adapted to remote work, and what they are doing to remain productive during the pandemic.
Don’t miss this discussion!
- Steve Anderson, President of The Anderson Network
- Robert E. Shomo, MBA, CIC, President of Shomo-Madsen Insurance
- Latoya Ware-Parker, EMBA, CFP®, Certified Financial Planner and Chief Operating Officer at Phoenix Associates Insurance A relationship, express or implied, wherein one party (principal) delegates authority to another person (agent or proxy) to undertake certain activities for the principal. The agent's limit of authority and discretionary power depends upon the agreement between the parties. https://youtu.be/s_hHkK95lbA... More
- Lyndsay Kooistra, CIC, Shareholder & Producer at LaPorte Insurance
- Jason Cass, CIC, Agency IntelligencePodcast