Tune in as Steve Anderson (President, The Anderson Network) talks to insurance and risk management professionals about the industry’s swift transformation to virtual agencies and remote work. In this podcast, panelists discuss challenges being faced across the insurance industry, how they adapted to remote work, and what they are doing to remain productive during the pandemic.
Don’t miss this discussion!
- Steve Anderson, President of The Anderson Network
- Robert E. Shomo, MBA, CIC, President of Shomo-Madsen Insurance
- Latoya Ware-Parker, EMBA, CFP®, Certified Financial Planner and Chief Operating Officer at Phoenix Associates Insurance Agency
- Lyndsay Kooistra, CIC, Shareholder & Producer at LaPorte Insurance
- Jason Cass, CIC, Agency IntelligencePodcast
2 thoughts on “Remote Work Roundtable: How We Became Virtual Insurance Agencies”
Excellent Roundtable with very interesting, knowledgeable people.
Jason, thank you so much for the comment. Glad you enjoyed it. If you have any topic ideas for Roundtable Discussions like this pop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org