MCIEF Annual Conference
Each year Transportation Risk Specialist members, designees, and other insurance and risk management professionals interested in the transportation industry will have the opportunity to attend and participate in the TRS Annual Motor Carrier Conference. The conference is designed for individuals wishing to remain current and thereby well-equipped to confidently provide insurance and related services within the ever-changing environment in which motor carriers operate.
The Annual Motor Carrier Conference features popular speakers, such as Tommy Ruke, who provide their perspectives on current developments and trends in the trucking industry.
- Insurance experts sharing their technical knowledge and changes in the marketplace
- Review of changes and proposed changes in motor carrier regulation and their impact on the industry
- Technology and automation available to motor carriers to control their operations and the effects on insurance providers
- Overview of recent court cases by attorneys and the impact on insurance providers
- Updates to ISO policy changes, endorsements, and coverages
This conference qualifies attendees for 12 hours of continuing education credits in all states for those who are required to maintain these.
Annual Motor Carrier Conference participation is also an available option for satisfying the TRS Designation biennial update requirement. The conference will cover issues necessary to all insurance company, agency, and wholesaler personnel—including those engaged in underwriting, sales and marketing, loss prevention, compliance, risk management, and claims and customer service. Those with an interest in learning more about the transportation industry, its insurance needs, and the regulatory environment in which it exists are welcome.