As a dues-paid designee, you expect superior content for your updates—and all of James K. Ruble content is superior! If you are looking to drill down into a specific topic, you will get the answers to all your tough questions. If you are a generalist, the seminars also cover a mix of session subjects on advanced coverages that are current and on trend.
MEGA Seminars have it all! They offer the best in Property and Casualty—Personal and Commercial, Life & Health, Risk Management, and Ethics. Ruble MEGA Seminars let you shape your own educational experience by giving you a selection of concurrent sessions from which to choose topics that fit your interests!
- Need specifics? Faculty describe real-world situations they’ve encountered with their own clients and explain complex exposures and coverages step-by-step
- Want substance? Ruble Seminars are designed to give you access to the most topical and in-depth subjects available
- Do you need to up your profile and resources? These seminars provide networking forums for an exchange of ideas between peers and industry experts
- James K. Ruble Seminars consist of two days (16 hours) of instruction; some with concurrent sessions you can choose from
- MEGAs are four days in destination locations: Denver (March), Orlando (June), Dallas (October)—select 16 hours or more of instruction of choice from over twenty session topics
- Networking with colleagues and experts
- Held in key and accessible locations across the country
- Led by an all-star faculty from across the nation
- Open to all dues-paid designees
Instructor-Led Online MEGA
- Convenience of a webinar with the spontaneity of a live instructor
- Select any four of the 4-hour topics from a list of eight—each topic has two 2-hour webinars
- Same high-quality sessions as the classroom with cutting-edge content