The Insurance & Risk Management Industry
is searching for talent
The Certified Insurance Service Representative (CISR) College Associates program prepares college students to analyze insurance risks, policies, forms, and claims data, helping them to excel in rewarding insurance careers. At the end of this engaging two-year program, College Associates will earn the CISR insurance designation – a high-demand and high-wage nationally recognized designation for front-line professionals.
The Insurance and Process of managing uncertainty of exposures that affect an organization’s assets and financial statements using five steps: identification, analysis, control, financing and administration. More industry needs new talent. The CISR designation helps you stand out in job interviews and leverage your professional credibility to start an insurance career.
Professional Industry Affiliation
The CISR designation is recognized in all 50 states and world-wide as a commitment to exceptional service and leadership in the insurance industry. CISRs make up a network of 28,000 professionals with superior understanding of risks and exposures.
Diverse Career Opportunities
CISRs enjoy successful insurance careers in many intersecting industries including tech, sales, marketing, and business. The CISR College Associates program offers internship opportunities with partners and agencies nationwide to help you get real-world industry experience.
CISRs ENJOY SUCCESSFUL CAREERS IN MANY AREAS OF THE INSURANCE INDUSTRY
- Customer Service Representative (CSR)
- Customer Service Agent (CSA)
- Customer Service Manager
- Account Executive
- Office Manager
- Executive Assistant
- Account Manager
- Senior Account Manager
- Personal Lines Account Manager
- Personal Lines CSR
- Personal Lines A person authorized by an insurer to solicit applications, collect premiums, and write policies on behalf of the insurer. More
- Personal Lines Producer
- Personal Lines Supervisor
- A method for combining the value of property of different types or at different locations into a single limit of insurance on a property insurance policy. https://youtu.be/7iExUPAM8J4 More Account Manager
- Commercial Lines CSR
- Commercial Lines Insurance Agent
- Commercial Lines Producer
- Commercial Lines Supervisor
Bring the CISR College Associate program to your campus
Community College & Technical Education Programs
Students must pass an industry certification exam to earn the CISR designation.
- Practice Exams
- Two Retakes
- Immediate Feedback
Engaging online curriculum is easily accessible through a learning management system.
- Video Lectures
- Easy to Use
Teacher development training available and IT support provided.
- Online Self-Study
- Onsite Training
- Help Desk M-F