Dues-paid designees enjoy all these benefits of membership.
Resources magazine—Dues-paid designees now have unlimited access to the 2016, 2017, and 2018 digital archives of the award-winning Resources magazine. Find technical content on emerging trends, articles recognizing industry professionals, and more.
eBooks—Dues-paid designees can now download at no charge the digital editions of our 8 best-selling publications.
High-Interest Update Options—Dues-paid designees save $200 on any PROFocus course and can customize their professional development with James K. Ruble Graduate Seminars and MEGA Seminars. Ruble Seminars include timely topics such as:
- Contractors Legal responsibility or fault. Exposures & Coverages
- Construction Defects Tearing Down the Mysteries
- Lying, Stealing, New Types of An intentional manipulation of the truth, and the act of getting someone to rely on that manipulation of the truth, which results in the person’s detriment…. More: The Importance of Crime Insurance
Industry-Leading Webinars—A $1,200 value, dues-paid designees enjoy unlimited access to our renowned monthly webinars focused on hot topics, emerging markets, and advanced coverages.
CIC Select—In cooperation with MarketScout, CICs are granted exclusive access and special consideration by A-rated Insurers for Energy, Workers’ Compensation, High Total value of all assets minus all liabilities. Personal Lines, Professional, and difficult-to-place accounts.
Scholarships —Your membership dues help grow the insurance and risk management field by attracting, encouraging, and rewarding new candidates with scholarships. More than $250,000 in scholarships was awarded to individuals in the last three years.
Florida State University—A portion of your membership dues supports our affiliation with FSU, furthering collaboration on topics such as Artificial Intelligence and internship programs. Ranked in the top four Insurance and Process of managing uncertainty of exposures that affect an organization’s assets and financial statements using five steps: identification, analysis, control, financing and administration…. More programs in the U.S, this affiliation is building the pipeline of future insurance professionals.
Academy Fellow Membership
- Enjoy a complimentary PDF of Critical Factors Affecting A relationship, express or implied, wherein one party (principal) delegates authority to another person (agent or proxy) to undertake certain activities for the principal. The agent’s limit of authority and discretionary power depends upon the agreement between the parties. https://youtu.be/s_hHkK95lbA… More Value ($45 value)
- Receive a 10% discount on Academy Publications
- Contribute to scholarships for high school and university students
- Reduced membership fee for CIC designees
- Contribute to industry surveys and receive free PDFs of completed publications
NEW BENEFITS FOR CISR AND CSRM:
- Dues-paid designees can now download at no charge the digital editions of our top-selling publications.
- Dues-paid designees now have unlimited access to the 2016, 2017, and 2018 digital archives of Resources magazine. Find technical content on hot topics, articles recognizing industry professionals, and more.