Create Your Own Seminar!
CIC, CRM & CPRMs: Select a minimum of 4, or a maximum of 5 sessions.
CISR & CSRMs: Select a minimum of 2, or a maximum of 3 sessions.
Click below to see the monthly scheduled sessions–
- 9/17/2020 – Flying High: Aircraft Insurance Fundamentals
Get a practical and better understanding of personal and commercial aviation insurance policies’ unique coverages, exclusions, and warranties.
- 9/23/2020 – Beyond the Cyber Policy
Learn to identify cyber exposures not generally covered by cyber policies and examine their impact into property, casualty, and other claims that may arise.
- 10/08/2020 – Risk Management and Life Insurance for Business Owners
Explore how risk management and life insurance are relevant to business owners and what insurance options are available for them and key employees.
- 10/13/2020 – The Secure Act
Includes an overview of significant retirement laws discussion of the purpose of the SECURE Act and its impact on employer-sponsored retirement plans, defined contribution plans, defined benefit plans, individual retirement accounts, and 529 plans.
- 11/06/2020 – Crisis Response for Insurance Professionals: How to Assist an Insured’s Response to A Crisis
Discuss the general principles of crisis response, examine the insurance implications of specific types of crises (active assailants, product recalls, and data breach/cybersecurity), and review existing coverage questions and issues.
- 11/16/2020 –The World of Family Office and the Risk Management Issues that Arise
What is a Family Office? Who set-up family offices and why? Who does a Family Office Serve? What are the Services Offered? What are the risk management needs of the business of the family office? We will then explore the coverages needed to insure the business of the family office. Specifically, we will explore Directors and Officers and how D&O coverage for a Family Office is different than a typical D&O contract. Then, we will look at need for Kidnap, Ransom and Extortion coverage for families of exceptional wealth and how coverage is different depending on who the named insured is, i.e. Family member vs. Family Office.
- 12/03/2020 – Whose Risk Is It? Managing Contracts & the Risk Transfer Process/Driving Down the Cost of Accidents – Understanding and Managing Vehicles & Drivers
Learn the risks associated with contractual relationships and identify the tools that can ensure risk is transferred to the appropriate party in the event of a claim or lawsuit.
- 12/11/2020 – Environmental Impairment Liability Advanced Coverages
Examine the areas of environmental exposures faced by businesses and organizations, as well as the legal concepts and remedies related to environmental legal liability of persons or organizations.
- 12/14/2020 – Ethical Issues
Learn about the professional, legal, and ethical responsibilities of complex ethical issues of the insurance industry.