Select Your Sessions After Registration
CIC, CRM & CPRMs: Select 4 - 5 sessions.
CISR & CSRMs: Select 2 - 3 sessions.
Click below to see the remaining schedule for 2020
Registration ends December 11
- 12/03/2020 – Whose Uncertainty that may be either positive or negative arising from a given set of circumstances. Common definitions also include: 1) chance or probability of loss, 2) uncertainty concerning loss, 3) possibility of a variation of outcomes from a given set of circumstances, and 4) difference between expected losses and actual losses…. More Is It? Managing Contracts & the Risk Transfer Process/Driving Down the Cost of Accidents – Understanding and Managing Vehicles & Drivers (4 Hours)
Learn the risks associated with contractual relationships and identify the tools that can ensure risk is transferred to the appropriate party in the event of a claim or lawsuit.
- 12/04/2020 – Diagnosing Issues in the CGL Policy (4 Hours)
- 12/11/2020 – Environmental Impairment Legal responsibility or fault. Advanced Coverages (4 Hours)
Examine the areas of environmental exposures faced by businesses and organizations, as well as the legal concepts and remedies related to environmental legal liability of persons or organizations.
- 12/14/2020 – Pertaining to standards of right conduct or practice arising out of ethics. See Business ethics…. More Issues
Learn about the professional, legal, and ethical responsibilities of complex ethical issues of the insurance industry.
- 12/15/2020 – The Secure Act (4 Hours)
The SECURE Act After an overview of significant retirement laws, agents will discuss the purpose of the SECURE Act, better understand the key changes, examine how the SECURE Act impacts employer-sponsored retirement, defined contribution, and defined benefit plans, as well as individual retirement accounts, and 529 plans.
- 12/16/2020 – Cyber Crime (4 Hours)
- 12/18/2020 – Commercial Property Checklist (4 Hours)
- 12/21/2020 – Protecting Wine Collections – An Insurance Perspective
Learn about the challenges to insuring wine and ways to deal with this unique exposure using insurance and risk management.
Click below to see the monthly schedule for
Registration is open
- 01/08/2021 – No Includes trade, profession, or occupation. is an Island: A Closer Look at Dependent Properties (2 Hours): A 2-hour session with a case study that examines the Dependent Properties Time Element Coverage and how it’s designed. Investigate how to identify the need for this coverage and when changes are required.
- 01/08/2021 – Lloyd’s –The Insurance Marketplace (2 Hours): A 2-hour overview of Lloyd’s structure and participation as a market for both primary insurance and reinsurance. Examine how Lloyd’s succeeds with hard-to-place business through the non-admitted market.
- 01/11/2021 – Commercial Legal responsibility or fault. Used by an insurer to clarify or make revisions to particular provisions of a policy. Also called “riders.”… More to Watch Out For (4 Hours): Examine endorsements that can severely restrict coverage under the Commercial General Liability (CGL) Policy.
- 01/15/2021 – PAP vs. BAP – Insuring Autos & Drivers Correctly (4 Hours): Agents will examine the differences between the Personal A land motor vehicle, trailer, or semi-trailer designed for use on public roads, but does not include “mobile equipment.”… More Policy (PAP) vs. the Business Auto Coverage Form (BAC/BAP), including “who is an insured,” eligibility, newly acquired autos, exclusions, and endorsements to provide the proper protection for the insured.
- 01/22/2021 – Flying High: Aircraft Insurance Fundamentals (4 Hours): Get a practical and better understanding of personal and commercial aviation insurance policies’ unique coverages, exclusions, and warranties.
- 01/25/2021 – Pertaining to standards of right conduct or practice arising out of ethics. See Business ethics…. More Issues (4 Hours): Learn about the professional, legal, and ethical responsibilities of complex ethical issues of the insurance industry.
- 01/29/2021 – Beyond the Cyber Policy (4 Hours): Learn to identify cyber exposures not generally covered by cyber policies and examine their impact into property, casualty, and other claims that may arise.
- 02/04/2021 – The Insurance Solutions for Protecting Your Wealth (4 Hours): Identify knotty health insurance dilemmas faced by today’s seniors and explore solutions to these problems that affect your clients and their futures.
- 02/11/2021 – Current Issues–Personal Lines (4 Hours): A comprehensive exploration of current issues encountered when writing homeowners and personal auto coverages.
- 02/16/2021 – Specialty Property Endorsements & Gaps (4 Hours): An in-depth look at property coverage endorsements to help you manage client expectations for enhanced property coverages.
- 02/25/2021 – Technology Trends & Other Changes in Agribusiness & Insurance (4 Hours): Learn about the changing needs for farms, what they mean to the farmer, and how they must be addressed by insurance professionals working with agricultural accounts.
- 03/04/2021 –Executive Legal responsibility or fault.: Evolving Times, Evolving Exposures, Evolving Insurance (Part I) (4 Hours): Learn to better understand executive risk exposures and how these exposures have received additional attention in recent years.
- 03/05/2021 –Executive Liability: Evolving Times, Evolving Exposures, Evolving Insurance (Part II) (4 Hours): Take an in-depth look at the evolving liability exposures and insurance coverages for executive risks and discuss ways to provide coverage for executives and organizations from these unique exposures prevalent in today’s business environment.
- 03/11/2021 – Protecting Wine Collections – An Insurance Perspective(4 Hours): Learn about the challenges to insuring wine and ways to deal with this unique exposure using insurance and risk management.
- 03/19/2021 – Diagnosing Issues in the CGL Policy(4 Hours): Learn about a variety of liability exposures and the insurance coverage designed to address these specific concerns including occurrence and claims-made triggers, types of insureds, as well as coverage pitfalls and their remedies.
- 03/23/2021 – Sink or Swim? Navigating Marine Insurance: Selling, Policy Interpretation and Admiralty Law (4 Hours):A 4-hour session designed to give agents a practical and better understanding of personal and commercial marine insurance policies unique coverages, exclusions, and warranties.
- 03/25/2021 – Any critical incident that involves death, serious injury, or threat to people; damage to environment, animals, property and/or data; disruption of operations; threat to the ability to carry out organizational mission and goals; and/or, threat to the financial welfare and image of the organization…. More Response for Insurance Professionals: How to Assist an Insured’s Response to A Crisis (4 Hours): An examination of the general principles of crisis response including the insurance implications of specific types of crises such as active assailants, product recalls, and data breach/cybersecurity.
- 03/29/2021 – Commercial Property Checklist (4 Hours): Learn how to develop a Commercial Property checklist for building, business personal property, and personal property of others, as well as time element exposures and coverages. Learn how to write Ordinance or Law Coverage for Tenant’s Improvements and Betterments, how to provide coverage when the total cost of repair or replacement exceeds the Limit of Insurance following a natural disaster, Includes trade, profession, or occupation. Income triggers for floods, and more.