Learn to work smart and close more accounts with Dynamics! The acclaimed Dynamics Series is notable for being one-of-a-kind in the insurance and risk management industry.
Designed and taught by leading, insurance sales professionals who are active in the industry—the series takes the sales process, sales management, and agency/company relations to a new level.
While many generic sales programs are available, Dynamics remains the only “insurance specific” sales training in the industry. The Dynamics Series is for you if you are:
- a new Producer just beginning your sales career who wants to learn the traits of top sales performers,
- a seasoned Producer who wants to recharge and reaffirm skills and up your game,
- an insurance professional, claims or service representative,
- a broker, account manager, account executive, or
- an agency manager or owner.
- Dynamics of Selling is 2 days (20 hours) of training, while Dynamics of Sales Management and Dynamics of Company/Agency Relationships are taught in 2½-days formats.
- An in-house classroom option for these three courses is available for agencies and companies.
- The New Dynamics Master Sales Class is a 5-day event.
Dynamics Update Options
The Dynamics Series provides update credit for all the designations—requires annual CIC, CRM, CPRM, CISR, and CSRM dues payment. Provides up to two years of update credit for CISRs and CSRMs. For update credit, you can take one of these annually—
- Dynamics of Selling
- Dynamics of Sales Management
- Dynamics of Company/Agency Relationships