The National Alliance will be the indispensable, transformative learning resource for risk and insurance professionals through adaptive technology and practical instruction.
Our Vision and Values
The educational programs and research conducted by The National Alliance were built on a foundation of innovation, imagination, integrity, and inspiration. These qualities commit us to act responsibly, to be accountable for our actions, to fulfill our obligations, and to inspire others with our relentless determination to achieve a standard of excellence in every endeavor.
Weekly RMI Resources
We are committed to providing relevant and practical free resources in the form of Podcasts, Whitepapers, Webinars, and Articles for the RMI industry.
Investigation: A Critical Step for Claims
The insurance sector is made up of approximately 7,000 companies that collect more than $1 trillion in premiums each year. The industry’s huge scale contributes
Successful Risk Management VR Pilot – Effective Fleet Management
The National Alliance for Insurance Education & Research continues to experiment with VR (Virtual Reality) elements. Through the incorporation of innovative experiential learning techniques, the
Dive Into A Successful Summer!
The sun is shining and the summer breeze is in the air. It’s the perfect time to take your career to the next level. Whether
Quick Skill Learning
The ACORD Bootcamp includes 5 Quick Skill Modules.
This series can be bundled or purchased individually.
UNLIMITED Online Learning
Save Up to 70% on earning designations!
Our yearly online subscription membership provides flexibility with education and is a simple way to earn CE, complete yearly updates, and achieve designations quickly.
preparing future talent
* Internships and real-world opportunities
* Internationally recognized designation/stackable credentials
*Potential college credit at 29 University Associate Programs
* Participation in post-secondary and industry-sponsored events and activities
* Scholarship and entry-level employment opportunities available through internships and industry based CTSO sponsored competitive events
*Industry training and CISR credentialing for teachers through The National Alliance
*Complete industry created curriculum: course materials, lesson plans, study guides, pre-tests and certification exams included
*Easy-to-use Learning Management System
*Total program support including industry professionals, professional curriculum writer, IT help desk, CTE program specialist on staff
*2020-2021 TEA Approved List of Industry-Based Certifications
* Aligned with the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS), College & Career Readiness Standards (CCMR), and the industry-based standards of the CISR High School Program
* CTE weighted funding with program pricing tailored for every campus and district
* Improves your A-F accountability, every student receives CCMR points upon completion
*No special training required for CTE certified teachers, but is provided as part of the program