The National Alliance will be the indispensable, transformative learning resource for risk and insurance professionals through adaptive technology and practical instruction.
Our Vision and Values
The educational programs and research conducted by The National Alliance were built on a foundation of innovation, imagination, integrity, and inspiration. These qualities commit us to act responsibly, to be accountable for our actions, to fulfill our obligations, and to inspire others with our relentless determination to achieve a standard of excellence in every endeavor.
Weekly RMI Resources
We are committed to providing relevant and practical free resources in the form of Podcasts, Whitepapers, Webinars, and Articles for the RMI industry.
A career in insurance sales can be rewarding – both emotionally and financially – but the pathway to success isn’t always obvious, is it? You
Today’s talent market is competitive. Coaching can provide an edge as you seek to retain and attract top producers. As a leader, you navigate the
The Certified Environmental Strategist (CeS) self-paced course, created by Chris Bunbury, Environmental Strategist and President of Environmental Strategist, Inc., educates insurance professionals/risk managers about how to coach clients to manage and A technique involving one party transferring the uncertainty of loss to another party or parties. More their environmental exposures.
Quick Skill Learning
The ACORD Bootcamp includes 5 Quick Skill Modules.
This series can be bundled or purchased individually.
UNLIMITED Online Learning
Save Up to 70% on earning designations!
Our yearly online subscription membership provides flexibility with education and is a simple way to earn CE, complete yearly updates, and achieve designations quickly.
preparing future talent
* Internships and real-world opportunities
* Internationally recognized designation/stackable credentials
*Potential college credit at 29 University Associate Programs
* Participation in post-secondary and industry-sponsored events and activities
* Scholarship and entry-level employment opportunities available through internships and industry based CTSO sponsored competitive events
*Industry training and CISR credentialing for teachers through The National Alliance
*Complete industry created curriculum: course materials, lesson plans, study guides, pre-tests and certification exams included
*Easy-to-use Learning Management System
*Total program support including industry professionals, professional curriculum writer, IT help desk, CTE program specialist on staff
*2020-2021 TEA Approved List of Industry-Based Certifications
* Aligned with the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS), College & Career Readiness Standards (CCMR), and the industry-based standards of the CISR High School Program
* CTE weighted funding with program pricing tailored for every campus and district
* Improves your A-F accountability, every student receives CCMR points upon completion
*No special training required for CTE certified teachers, but is provided as part of the program