ACES is the nation’s top insurance and risk management training, and it’s delivered right to your corporate doorstep—we take care of everything!
ACES is designed especially for corporate clients and delivers customized insurance and risk management education at your facility, providing an unprecedented opportunity for your personnel to get concentrated technical knowledge on specific issues, coverages, and endorsements in a dynamic team-building setting.
Embed key insurance practices and strategies into the culture of your team. Designed by industry subject matter experts, our programs and courses offer the perfect option for corporate clients looking to develop a long-term plan tailored to meet their company’s strategic goals.
- Your team will interact with the best experts in the field
- 4-hour, 6-hour, 8-hour, and 16-hour programs are customized to fit your corporate needs and market focus
- Courses are available at the level your team needs—from basic to advanced
Choose From Suggested Topics
Each of our programs is built on scalable career-building insurance and risk management training that is designed to support your team members’ growth, confront essential company knowledge needs and challenges, instill high-level insurance training, and support sustained achievement. To accomplish this, you can choose from an established list of courses.
- Advanced Uncertainty that may be either positive or negative arising from a given set of circumstances. Common definitions also include: 1) chance or probability of loss, 2) uncertainty concerning loss, 3) possibility of a variation of outcomes from a given set of circumstances, and 4) difference between expected losses and actual losses. More
- Cyber Risk
- Executive Risk
- Food and Beverage
- Prompt resolution of an organization’s losses subject to insurance or an active retention program including claims by other entities to whom it may be legally or ethically bound. More
- Financial Institutions
- Healthcare Providers
- Large Commercial
- Legal Concepts
Or Get the Topics Your Team Requests
You and your corporate team may already know the programs and courses that fit your company’s profile. Connect with one of our representatives, and we will find out what you need and set up all the details.
- Commercial Casualty
- Commercial Property
- Commercial Multi-lines
- Personal Lines
- Process of managing uncertainty of exposures that affect an organization’s assets and financial statements using five steps: identification, analysis, control, financing and administration. More
- Control of Uncertainty that may be either positive or negative arising from a given set of circumstances. Common definitions also include: 1) chance or probability of loss, 2) uncertainty concerning loss, 3) possibility of a variation of outcomes from a given set of circumstances, and 4) difference between expected losses and actual losses. More
- Analysis and Financing of Risk
- Life and Health
- E&O and Moral principles of a group or individual as developed over time and with life experiences. More
- Management and Sales